Watermelon, Cucumber and Jicama Salad
- 4 cups cubed (1/2 to 1 inch) seedless watermelon–about 3 pounds
- 2 cups cubed ( 1/2 inch) peeled jicama
- 2 cups cubed (1/2 inch) peeled and seeded cucumber–1 1/2 pounds
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Toss together all ingredients in a serving bowl. Serve immediately.
Watermelon and vegetables can be cubed and combined 6 hours ahead and chilled, covered. Right before serving add lime juice, herbs and salt. Herbs can be chopped and combined 6 hours ahead and chilled, covered.
I made this for Book Club night. It was a big hit and I loved it!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!