TOFU EGGLESS “EGG” SALAD
- 2 lbs Tofu – firm or extra firm, Naysoya
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or vegonaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 celery stalks, minced
- 1/2 cup green onion, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, minced, optional
- 1 carrot, minced, optional
Press water out of tofu and place in a bowl. Break up with a fork. Add other ingredients. Chill
NOTES : I used a food processor. First grating the carrot, chopping the onion, and then adding minced celery and the tofu with the spices. Pulse until you get the desired consistency.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!