GRILLED CORN SALSA
Serving size : 8 Preparation time : 20 minutes
- 2 ears GRILLED CORN , cut kernels from ear (cut about 1 c.)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced small
- 1 scallion, sliced thin
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Place all ingredients in a medium bowl, toss well and serve
NOTES : Adjust jalapeno to suit your taste. I used a lot more jalapeno and cilantro.
See the recipe GRILLED CORN (click link) for grilling instructions
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!