GRILLED BOK CHOY
I didn’t know how this would work, but it did. I did not add as much chili sauce as listed. You must grill with care because it cooks fast. Try it!
- 4 heads of baby bok choy(about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato-based chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- coarse salt and ground pepper
1. Heat the grill to low. Trim large leaves from baby bok choy; halve the heads lengthwise. Rinse well under cold water to remove grit.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar, chili sauce, sugar and oil; season with salt and pepper. Add bok choy, toss to coat. Remove from bowl but reserve the sauce.
3. Place bok choy cut sides down on grill, cover and cook until tender..about 5-10 minutes. Serve bok choy drizzled with reserved sauce.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!