CHICKEN THIGHS WITH HONEY GINGER GLAZE
Serves : 2
- 4 pieces (3/4 lb) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated (or from a jar)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
Heat oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, cook for 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and then cover the chicken with the sauce, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until done.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!