- 1/2 cup packed with cilantro leaves
- 1 1/2 cups packed with parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- (or 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves)
- 2 Jalapeno peppers, stemmed, halved and seeded
- 2 bay leaves, center stem removed
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil (more if needed)
Blend all the ingredients until smooth
Serving Suggestion : We serve this sauce with whole tenderloin, grilled.
NOTES : This is a version of an Argentine sauce for grilled meats. You may vary this recipe by using all parsley, different peppers such as cayenne or red pepper flakes, and by using plain distilled vinegar or white wine vinegar.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!