BASIC FRUIT SALSA
- 1/2 Fresh Pineapple, chopped
- 1 Jalepeno, minced and seeded
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, roughly chopped and packed
- 1/2 Fresh Lime, juiced
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil (Optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Minced red onion (Optional
Combine all ingredients a few hours before serving.
Serving Ideas : Pineapple salsa is great with fish
NOTES : This recipe can be created exactly to your taste and ingredients. Aside from the fruit, you can add diced red pepper and/or red onion. Use a mixture of fruit such as nectarine, kiwi, pear, papaya and mango. Orange segments used with teh above ingredients works well with poultry. I’ve seen melon and stawberry salsa, but it didn’t appeal to me, it might to you. so experiment and have fun with it.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!