GINGER SAUCE FOR SALMON
Serving size : 1 ???? Preparation Time : 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon ginger, freshly grated – add more to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, add more if needed
- 1 tablespoon honey, add more if needed
- 1/2 medium grated onion
- 1 lemon or lime, juiced
- 1 pressed clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (light)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Combine all the ingredients, except the onion. Taste for sweetness. Adjust the sugar and the honey if necessary. Saute the onion for about 1 minutes, in a little olive oil. Add the ginger mixture and cook for about 1 minute to thicken slightly
NOTES : Double this recipe. Use 1/2 for salmon marinade, and the other 1/2 for a warm table sauce.
Recipe by : Dianne Vandevelde
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!